CUSTOMIZED EXHAUST GAS CLEANING SYSTEM
Marine Exhaust Technology develops and manufactures customized exhaust gas cleaning systems for marine applications. Develops and design their systems in close cooperation with the customers as well as leading engine manufacturers ensuring low emissions shipping and high environmental performance.
It is its goal to develop technologies that significantly reduce SOx and NOx emissions from marine diesel engines, protecting the environment and turning the big blue greener.
ME Production offers solutions that fit all diesel engine types, sizes, speeds and fuel types, and its services cover the complete project from start to finish including consulting, sizing, design, manufacturing, supervision, commissioning and certification. ME Production helps the customers meet IMO emissions limits in the most effective and cost-efficient way.
- SOx Scrubber Unit: contains a carefully designed multi array of water jet nozzles which enables its solution to efficiently wash the exhaust gas in order to remove SOx, oil and carbon particles.
- Sensor Package: is comprised of all required sensors such as SOx/CO2 optical sensor, pH probe,Temperator probe, Turbidity sensor and Alkalinity probe that will ensure the correct monitoring of the scrubber system and its emissions.
- Control System: The scrubber solution is tied together through the controls system which is specifically designed for each vessel. The control system includes easy to use HMI.
- Sea Water inlet Pump: acts as the primary source of exhaust gas scrubbing water in Open Loop mode. In Closed Loop mode it serves as cooling system pump to ensure low system temperatures.
- Recirculation Pump: recirculates the primary scrubbing water in Closed Loop Mode
- Discharge Pump: discharges the cleaned process water into the sea when Closed loop Mode.