Mann + Hummel
More than 75 years of experience in the area of filtration – in the course of its story MANN+HUMMEL started as a small factory producing filters and grew to become a company group with global operations. Today Mann+Hummel is proud to be a leading global filtration specialist. It develops solutions for motor cars and industrial applications and enable clean air in interior spaces and the sustainable use of water.
Clean fuel, fresh air, purified water – diverse range of products at MANN+HUMMEL.
MANN+HUMMEL develops oil filters, fuel filters, cabin filters, crankcase ventilation systems, air intake modules, acoustic products, water filtration membranes, and much more. Its work is shaped by the high quality standards we set for its products and the technologies it uses.
MANN+HUMMEL centrifugal oil cleaners are internationally recognised in providing superior bypass filtration for the removal of contaminant from the lubricating oil of Diesel engines. The technology can also be successfully used for gearboxes, hydraulics and other industrial fluids.
MANN+HUMMEL provide its centrifuge technology to the following market sectors:
- Power Generation
- Mining Machinery
- Industrial Fluids
MANN+HUMMEL centrifuges clean oil by generating centrifugal force 2,000 times greater than gravity. It is this force that separates solid contaminant from the oil. This technology has been proven to remove contaminat down to a sub-micron size, which is advantageous to both engine producers and users.
- Cleaner oil
- Extension of oil life
- Lenghtens service intervals
- Reduces engine wear
- Enhances long-term preventative maintenance
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Cuts waste disposal costs
- Reduces application down time
- Maximises in-service time for vehicle/engines/machine
- Reduces total cost of ownership
- Helps ensure clean combustion and fuel efficiency
- Supports engine technology for the reduction of exhaust emissions (e.g. exhaust gas recirculation)
- Fast return on investiment